Terms of Service
Chapter 1 General Provisions
It means the entity operating and administering this website.
It means a service that the Operator offers through the internet to customers who visit this website.
Article 2【Application of the Terms】
The Operator shall provide for the Terms applicable to the Users when they use the Service that the Operator offers through the internet. The Users shall be deemed to have consented to the Terms at the time of using the Service.
Article 3【Changes to the Terms】
The Operator may change, without prior notice to the Users or Purchasers, the Terms in whole or in part, and add provisions that are supplementary to the Terms. Such changes and additions to the Terms shall come into force when they are posted on the website where the Service is offered. Such changes and additions, after they come into force, shall be applicable to the Services, and the Users and the Purchaser shall be deemed to have consented the Terms after such changes and additions come into force.
Chapter 2 Purchasing the Products
Article 4【Purchasing the Products】
- The Users may purchase the products from the Operator through the Service.
- The Users shall apply to make purchases of the products, when they want to do so, in accordance with the procedure separately stipulated by the Operator.
- Upon application, the User shall click the button to order the product(s) after confirming the address for delivery and the details of the order that are entered and registered by the User, and thereafter, an email confirming the details of the order shall be sent by the Operator to the User; when this email is received by the User, the Sales Agreement shall be deemed to have come into force between the User and the Operator for the product(s) ordered.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if the User or the Purchaser has committed misconduct or has engaged in any inappropriate conduct through using the Service, the Operator may cancel or terminate the relevant Sales Agreement and take other reasonable actions.
Article 5【Changes to the Registered Information】
The Purchasers shall inform the Operator of any change in whole or in part to the name and the address of the Purchasers that are entered, or other information entered at the time of purchasing products, without delay. The Operator shall not be responsible for any damage caused by failure to register such changes. Any transaction processed before such changes shall be deemed, even if such changes were made, to have been processed based on the information before such changes.
Article 6【Administration of User IDs, Passwords, etc.】
- The User or the Purchaser shall be required to administer and securely store the password and the user ID at his/her own risk in order to use the Service, and shall not allow any third party to use them, lend or assign them, sell them to another third party, or change the name under which the user ID or password has been registered.
- The User or the Purchaser shall be responsible for any damage caused by poor management of the password or the user ID, incorrect use thereof, use by any third party, etc., and therefore, the Operator shall not take any responsibility for any such damage.
Article 7 【Payment Method】
- The amount payable for the product(s) ordered shall be the total of the prices for sale indicated on the website, customs duties if any (only applicable to overseas shipment), and the delivery fee.
- The payment for the products purchased through the Service shall be made only by credit card or PayPal under the name of the Purchaser.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the Purchaser shall follow the terms and conditions separately stipulated and agreed to between the Purchaser and the credit card issuing company. In case of any conflict arising out of the transactions between the Purchaser and the credit card issuing company regarding a payment made by credit card, the Purchaser and the credit card issuing company shall take responsibility to solve the conflict.
- If the Purchaser and the relevant settlement company conclude a separate agreement for the payment method designated for the Service (including, but not limited to, the agreement to the terms and conditions for the relevant payment method), the Purchaser shall follow the terms and conditions of that agreement concluded between the Purchaser and the relevant settlement company. If there is any conflict arising out of the payment method between the Purchaser and the settlement company, the Purchaser and the settlement company shall take responsibility to solve the conflict.
Article 8【Defective Products】
The Operator shall take proper actions in accordance with the rules “How to Handle Defective Products (broken when it was delivered, some parts or components are missing, etc.)” described in 【Shopping Guide】posted on the website.
Chapter 3 Personal Information
Article 9 【Handling Personal Information】
- The Operator shall provide the personal information of the Users or the Purchasers (the full name, sex, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, and social media information) to the manufacturers of the products offered for sale through the Service.
Chapter 4 Obligations for Use
Article 10【Things Prohibited】
In using the Service, the following conduct or actions by the Users or the Purchasers shall be prohibited.
- Any conduct having possibilities of annoying, being detrimental to, or causing damage to other Users, any third party, or the Operator.
- Any conduct having possibilities of infringing on intellectual property rights such as copyrights, image rights, personal rights, rights to privacy, publicity rights, or other rights of any third party or the Operator
- Any conduct having possibilities of disturbing public order or breaching the applicable laws and regulations
- Any conduct by the Users or the Purchaser using the content obtained through the Service outside the scope permitted for private use
- Any conduct reproducing, selling, publishing as book, disseminating, or announcing in public through other users, or any third party other than the other users, the contents obtained through the Service, or similar conduct
- Any conduct disturbing the operation of the Service and other services offered by the Operator
- Any conduct damaging or ruining the trust and credibility of the Operator that the Operator reasonably decides to be inappropriate
- Any other conduct that the Operator decides to be inappropriate
Chapter 5 Disclaimer
- The Operator shall not be responsible in any way for any damage to any third party caused by breach by the Users or the Purchasers against the Terms or other rules.
- The Operator shall not warrant and guarantee the integrity, accuracy, certainty, availability, etc. of the content of the Service and the information or other data obtained through the Service by the Users or the Purchaser.
- The Operator shall not be responsible at all for damage, loss, or disadvantage directly or indirectly suffered by the Users or the Purchasers even if false, untrue, or possibly misleading information exists in the content about the products disclosed and posted for the Service.
- The Operator shall not be responsible in any way for the quality, materials, function, and performance of the products sold through the Service, suitability thereof to other products, other defects therein, or for damage, loss, or disadvantage caused thereby.
- If the Purchaser fails or refuses to receive the products purchased, or the Purchaser cannot receive the products purchased due to long-term absence, or the receiver’s address is unknown, or the Purchaser cannot receive the products purchased for a personal reason, the Operator shall be exempted from performing the obligations to deliver to the Purchaser the products purchased by the Purchaser through contacting via the registered contact number of the Purchaser, and bringing or delivering the products purchased to the receiver’s address registered by the Purchaser at the time of purchasing.
- The provisions stipulated in the Clause 1 through the Clause 4 of Article 11 shall not be applicable if the damage, loss, or disadvantage, etc. described therein is decided to be attributable to the Operator’s intentional or gross negligence, or if the User or the Purchaser is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Contract Act.
Chapter 6 Miscellaneous Provisions
Article 12【Copyrights and intellectual property rights】
The Content provided through the Service shall solely belong to the Operator or third party who has a legitimate right thereto. If there is conflict between the User or the Purchaser and any third party arising out of breach against the provisions in Article 12, the User or the Purchaser shall solve the conflict at his/her own responsibility and cost without any damage, loss, or disadvantage to the Operator.
Article 13【Assignment of the authorities obtained under the contract for the Service】
If the Operator assigns the operation of the Service to another party, then the status and position of the Operator under the contract for the Service, the rights and obligations under the Terms, and the registered information of the Users and the Purchasers may be assigned to the assignee of the operation of the Service upon assignment, and the Users or the Purchasers shall be deemed to have agreed in advance to the assignment thereof. The assignment of the operation of the Service stipulated in this Article shall include a company split and any other form of transfer of business.
Article 14【Deletion of Registration】
The Operator may cancel the registration of the Users or the Purchasers without notice and delete the data registered by the Users or the Purchasers if any of the following apply to the User or the Purchaser:
- The User or the Purchaser has breached any of the provisions stipulated in the Terms
- It is found out that there is misrepresentation in the registered information
- One year or more has passed without usage of the Service
- There is no reply for one month or longer to a contact or inquiry from the Operator
- The Operator decides that it is inappropriate for the User or the Purchaser to use the Service, or that the usage is inappropriate for the User or the Purchaser.
Article 15【Suspension and Termination】
If any of the following apply the Operator, the Operator may change or suspend the Service in whole or in part without notice to the Users or the Purchasers. The Operator may also terminate the Service in whole or in part by giving prior notice.
(1)An emergency inspection or maintenance of the computer system to operate the Service is conducted
(2)The computer system or telecommunication system is halted by accident
(3)The Service cannot be provided due to an act of God, such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, flood, blackout, or extraordinary natural phenomenon
(4)The Operator decides that there is no other choice but suspend or terminate the Service for business management
- The Operator shall not be responsible in any way for damage to the Users or the Purchases caused by the suspension or the termination of the Service under the provisions in Article 15.
Article 16【Anti-Social Forces】
The User or the Purchaser shall represent and warrant, at present and in the future, that the followings are all true and correct:
(1)The User or the Purchaser is not a member of an organized crime group (Boryokudan), a person for whom 5 years have not yet passed since he or she left an organized crime group, a quasi-member of an organized crime group, a person related to an organized crime group, a professional extortionist or corporate racketeer attending shareholders’ meetings, or is connected with any other anti- social forces (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Anti-Social Forces”)
(2)The User or the Purchaser does not provide funds to the Anti-Social Forces or provide convenience thereto or have a relationship to receive benefits therefrom.
(3)Beyond what is specified in the preceding sub-clauses, the User or the Purchaser shall not be socially reprehensible by having a relationship with the Anti-Social Forces.
- If it is found out that the User or the Purchaser falls under any of the cases described above, the Operator may delete the registration of the User or the Purchaser without notice. However, the Operator shall not be responsible for any damage to the User or the Purchaser caused by the deletion under the provisions of Article 16, and the User or the Purchaser shall be required to compensate for damages to the Operator caused by the deletion.
Article 17【Applicable Laws】
The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 18【Good Faith Negotiation and Jurisdiction】
If there is any doubt regarding interpretation of the Terms, the Operator shall be able to decide the interpretation, within reason. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms shall submit to the exclusive agreed jurisdiction of the court at the first instance authorized in the area where the Operator is located.