- 1. Definition – Personal Information about Customers
- The Personal Information about Customers means the information relating to a living individual, containing a full name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and other descriptions whereby such a specific individual can be identified. This includes any information that can be cross-referenced with other information whereby such a specific individual can be identified.
- We may collect the Personal Information about Customers as described below in order to offer products and services to the Customers.
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Social media information
- 2. Purpose of Use of the Personal Information about Customers
- The Operator shall not use the Personal Information about Customers for any purpose other than the ones described below unless the Operator has obtained prior permission to do so from the relevant customers, or if the Operator must do so for the purpose described in Item 3 below:
- to perform the obligations of the Operator in terms of selling the products
- to provide after-sales-services to the Customers
- to introduce special services, new products, etc., to the Customers
- to send email newsletters, etc. to the Customers
- to execute, operate, maintain, and improve the Service
- to take actions in response to violations of the Terms of Service
- to notify the Customers of changes to the Terms of Service
- 3. Administration of the Personal Information about Customers
- The Operator shall make efforts to continuously take the measures necessary and appropriate from technical and organizational perspectives to avoid possible risks of loss, falsification, leakage, etc. of the Personal Information about Customers.
- 4. Delegation of the administration of the Personal Information about Customers
- The Operator may delegate the administration of the Personal Information about Customers in whole or in part to the extent necessary for the purpose of use.
- 5. Provision to a Third party of the Personal Information about Customers
- The Operator shall never provide the Personal Information about Customers to any third party except in the following cases:
- The Operator has obtained permission to do so from the relevant Customers
- Laws or regulations require doing so
- It is required to do so in order to protect human life, human body, or assets of the Customers, and it is difficult for the Operator to obtain consent from the relevant Customers to do so
- It is especially required in order to improve the public health or promote the sound and proper development of children and it is difficult for the Operator to obtain the consent from the relevant Customers to do so
- It is required to cooperate with the national governmental authorities or local governments, or an entity or person entrusted thereby in order for them to perform the administrative process designated by the relevant laws and regulations and obtaining the consent from the relevant Customers to do so has a potential impact on the performance of such an administrative process
- Through using this service, text data files called “cookies” may be stored on the computers or devices of the Customers, whereby the Operator uses the cookies in order to—for example—provide the Customers with content in categories in which the Customers may take interest, which provides advantage to the Customers. The Customers may set an advance alert in the browser that allows the choice of refusing to receive the cookies; however, refusal of cookies may cause the Customer to be unable to use the Service.
- 8. Inquiry on the Personal Information about Customers
- Please contact the Operator by referring to “the name of the Operator and its contact information” indicated in the Shopping Guide on the website.
- 9. Consultation Service
- The Operator shall provide consultation service to answer questions or respond to complaints in an honest manner about the Operator’s handling of the Personal Information about Customers.
- <Inquiry about the protection of the Personal Information about Customers>
- General Incorporated Association JAPAN PROMOTION
- Chief Person in charge of protection of the Personal Information about Customers Yoshitaka Ikushima
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org